Since 1985 CMS Communications, Inc. has earned an industry wide reputation for delivering competitively priced high quality new and refurbished voice and data products, advanced IP and Hybrid telephone systems and superior technical support.
CMS is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and maintains a nationwide presence with direct sales and service offices in New York, New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, Missouri, Texas, Colorado and California. CMS employs 160 industry professionals including manufacturer certified project managers, field engineers, system designers and end user trainers.
CMS maintains over $2.0M of ready to ship new and refurbished voice and data components in our 45,000 square foot, state of the art repair and warehouse facility. CMS also provides board level repair services on all major telecom and data brands. We provide equipment from the following manufacturers:
CMS provides turnkey IP and Hybrid telephone systems. This includes complete system and network design, project management, user training and customized post warranty support contracts.
CMS supports a diverse nationwide customer base including many Fortune 1000 companies and organizations in major vertical industries such as healthcare, education, and hospitality. CMS is also proud to be a GSA Contract Holder.
CMS's Professional Affiliations and Accreditations include:
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International and the North American Association of Telecommunications Dealers (ASCDI/NATD)
- International Association of Telecommunications Dealers (IATD)
- United Network Equipment Dealer Association (UNEDA)
- ShoreTel - World Class Customer Satisfaction Award 2009 Certified Orange Partner Award 2009
- NEC Double Diamond Partner 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Certified Polycom Wireless Solutions VOIP Reseller
- Plantronics Authorized Partner