CMS Communications, Inc. believes that our online visitors and customers need to be provided clear and prominent notice regarding what personal information is being collected about them, how it will be used, whether or not it will be disclosed, and if so, to whom.
- CMS Communications, Inc. collects navigational data about where individual site visitors come from, exit to, and go while on our website. We do not disclose this information to third parties.
- We do not disclose individual names or customer contact information (such as telephone numbers, email address, or various personal identification numbers), to any third party without your prior consent, except as required by law, or as needed to fulfill an order or deliver a product that a customer has ordered.
Additionally, we may share information with law enforcement agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigations.
In support of maintaining a safe and secure environment for credit card purchases, it is essential to our customers that we use credit card and other billing account numbers only for the fulfillment of purchases or other transactions initiated by our customers. We do not use credit card or other billing account numbers in other ways without your prior consent.
- We do not release to third parties specific customer account information except to comply with valid legal process or in reasonable efforts to fulfill a transaction initiated by our customers.
- We may use information about the kinds of products you buy from us to make other marketing offers to you, unless you tell us not to, or to personalize your visits to our Web site.
- We do not give out information about what individual customers purchase, except to complete the transactions or to comply with valid legal process.
- We give you choices about how the information that you provide may be used to make marketing offers to you. We provide you with directions to easily remove your contact information (like your email address) from marketing lists at the bottom of every email advertisement.
- We do not sell or rent customer contact information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Safeguarding Personal Information.
- We use industry standard 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to keep customer personal information as secure as possible. To learn more about SSL data encryption and how it helps to secure you personal information, click here.
- We allow only authorized employees access to personal information and ensure that the access is limited by need.
- Safe Shopping Guarantee: We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- We provide written notice of policy changes through prominent and ongoing disclosure.
CMS Communications, Inc.
722 Goddard Ave.
Chesterfield, MO 63005